Saturday 17 February 2018

Direct and Indirect Speech Examples pdf

Direct to Indirect Speech Exercise with pdf


For free lessons do SUBSCRIBE Competitive English YouTube Channel:
www.youtube.com/CompetitiveEnglish


  • The teacher said to the student, "Why didn't you come yesterday?"
  • The teacher asked the student why he hadn't come the previous day.

  • He said to me, "Do you go to park every day?"
  • He asked me if I went to park every day.



  • Aman said to his mother, "I am going to my friend's house and I will come tomorrow."
  • Aman told his mother that he was going to his friend's house and he would come the next day.



  • My friend said to me, "Let's go to the gym."
  • My friend suggested to me that we should go to the gym.



  • The teacher said to the boy, ‘Post this letter at once.’
  • The teacher ordered the boy to post that letter at once.



  • She said, "God grant you success!"
  • She prayed that God might grant me success.



  • He said to me, " Good night!"
  • He bade me good night.



  • Rajesh said, "Alas! I have been ruined."
  • Rajesh exclaimed with sorrow that he had been ruined.



  • He said, "What a beautiful girl she is!"
  • He exclaimed with praise that she was a beautiful girl.



  • The old man said, "If I were young again!"
  • The old man wished that he would be young young again.


Thank you so much for your support...





Recommended Books for You:


4 comments:

  1. sir please answer these question =Q1=He said to me ,"I think that tour was not well organized".(Indirect speech)
    Q2= whom does he look for ?(Passive voice )


    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, most important vocabulary pdf please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much sir

    Aur bhi aise language ke PDF Dala Kariye

    ReplyDelete